Date:      Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:24:29 -0000
From:      "list tracker" <list_tracker@hotmail.com>
To:        keichii@peorth.iteration.net
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: multiple pccard_ifconfig statements in one rc.conf ? Problems.

So what you are saying is that there _is not_ any way to perform multiple
pccard_ifconfig statements solely in /etc/rc.conf ?

I feel that defining it in /etc/rc.conf is more elegant, and am surprised
that it was built to work with one card but will not work with another one.

btw, as I successfully use pccard_ifconfig for ep0, I note that I do not
have a line in pccard.conf for ep0 (or for wi0) - both of these cards work
fine out of rc.conf without entries in pccard.conf - just _not at the same
time_, as you know.

thanks for the example -

LT