Date:      Sun, 28 Apr 2002 05:47:29 +0000
From:      "Frank -" <dimspyder@hotmail.com>
To:        marcus@marcuscom.com
Cc:        witr@rwwa.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Galeon 1.2.1 problems

>Are you running galeon on -CURRENT or -stable?  -CURRENT has quite a few
>extra debugging options turned on that may be hindering performance.

-CURRENT

>What compiler flags to you have set?  I compile with the default "-O
>-pipe".

Whatever is the default is what I am using to compile with.

>Do you see the same behavior when just using Mozilla?  Can you
>give me an example page that takes a long time to render?

No, Mozilla is fine for loading pages.  There is no example page which would
take a long time, they ALL do.... even pages local to this machine load very
slowly. This has been tested both with and without mozilla-embedded....

-Frank