Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:21:25 CDT
From:      "katia darling" <katia16@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   supported hardware

Hi!  I'm going to be entering college this year and am investigating running
linux or unix on my laptop.  I writing because I was hoping you could tell
me if my Macintosh PowerBook 5300ce could run FreeBSD or not.  Also would it
be a wise choice for an operating system, I don't plan on doing anything
fancy, just word processing and e-mail/web via ethernet.
Thanks very much for your assistance.
sincerely,
meg currie