Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:52:46 -0700
From:      "Evan Dower" <evantd@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   AS99127F Hardware Monitor

This is somewhat related to the winbond posts. I have an Asus a7m266-d
motherboard with an as99127f monitor chip, which both healthd and xmbmon
claim to support, yet neither will detect the chip. Actually, healthd
doesn't complain, it just outputs what appear to be garbage values:
localhost	255.0	 0.0	 0.0	0000	0000	0000	4.08	4.08
4.08	6.85	15.50	-14.16	-6.12
For some reason, I don't buy it's temps of 255 and 0
If anybody knows anything about what's going on here, I'd appreciate the
help.
Thanks,
Evan Dower

--