Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2002 19:06:12 -0800
From:      "Robert C. Blaylock" <robertb@sitespecific.net>
To:        "Annelise Anderson" <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>, "TheUaRT" <theuart@hotmail.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD

I agree with TheUart. I have just sat back and watched for the last few =
months and it seems like there are a lot of people that dont want to be =
bothered with "simple" questions while they are chating with there =
friends in IRC. If people dont want to be bothered by simple questions =
then why dont they just use a private room? For myself I prefer to =
RTFM... but if people are asking questions isnt that a good thing?

Rob