Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:01:13 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gstreamer-0.5.2 has been failed.. (cutter.c)

>No, you don't need all this.  Changing long seconds to time_t seconds
>will get rid of the warnings, but a bigger question is where is -Werror
>coming from?  That isn't the default for building this example.  If you
>have it set in your make.conf, I'd remove it.

Oh... Umm, there's no -Werror in the make.conf nor /usr/share/mk/sys.mk, but
it does exist in bsd.sys.mk. I haven't change make.conf for age, but update
the system/kernel. What other files do I should look at? My make.conf just
has this..

======================
CPUTYPE?=p3
NOGAMES=	true
NOPROFILE=	true
PERL_VER=5.8.0
PERL_VERSION=5.8.0
PERL_ARCH=mach
NOPERL=yo
NO_PERL=yo
NO_PERL_WRAPPER=yo

BTW: FreeBSD sysinfo.mezzweb.com 5.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE #0: Mon Jan
20 04:38:30 CST 2003
mezz@sysinfo.mezzweb.com:/usr/src/sys/i386/compile/BSDROCKS i386

Cheers,
Mezz