Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 2014 11:20:38 +0100
From:      "Steven Hartland" <killing@multiplay.co.uk>
To:        "Francois Tigeot" <ftigeot@wolfpond.org>, "FreeBSD-scsi" <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Data corruption with the mfi(4) driver

I cant see any information on the actual corruption or cause in that linked
thread do you have any actual details?

There was known corruption issues but these where fixed long ago so would
be good to confirm the details of what you where running and the HW when you
had the issue.

As a point of reference we have mfi backed DB machines here and have not
had any issues with corruption and they have been in production for over
1 1/2 years.

    Regards
    Steve