Date:      Sat, 06 Mar 2021 10:26:53 +0100
From:      "Kristof Provost" <kp@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Alexander V. Chernikov" <melifaro@ipfw.ru>
Cc:        "current@FreeBSD.org" <current@freebsd.org>, "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bz@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ifa leak on VNET teardown

On 13 Feb 2021, at 21:58, Alexander V. Chernikov wrote:
> It turns out we're leaking some ifas for loopback interfaces on VNET
> teardown:

There’s a recent bug about this as well: 253998.
The problem’s been around for a long time though. The pf tests trigger
it from time to time, although it doesn’t appear to be 100%
consistent, so my current feeling is that it may be racy.

I see ‘in6_purgeaddr: err=65, destination address delete failed’
when we do leak, and I’ve also been able to confirm this is about the
::1 IPv6 loopback address.

Best regards,
Kristof