Date:      Fri, 6 Nov 98 14:10:32 +0100
From:      Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
To:        richard@jezebel.demon.co.uk
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Where is dosemu?

Hello,

dosemu is in fact doscmd. It is not installed by default on a 3.0-R. The
sources exist in the 3.0 tree but are neither copiled no installed by a
"make world".

I have posted last week on -questions a message describing how I managed
to compile and install doscmd (it should be in the archives).

I have re-cvsupped since and I've lost my modifications !!!!

	Tell me about your progress

	TfH