Date:      Mon, 4 Nov 2002 03:16:33 -0600
From:      "KizerSoze" <kizersoze@sbcglobal.net>
To:        "Matthew Seaman" <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Default Sendmail install with FreeBSD

Matthew,

Thanks for the help.  I am happy to say that I am 90% done with what I am
trying to accomplish and I must say that sendmail is one big Haus, but, I
don't have one last hurdle to get over.

I have finally been able to get the masquerading setup on my machine so that
mail delivery from local accounts can actually make it to my home system,
but, sendmail DOES NOT masquerade the root account.  I'd like this one
masqueraded so I can receive all the daily/weekly/monthly emails.

Does anyone know how to tell sendmail to also masquerade the root
account....every other account I try gets masqueraded BUT the root account.

Thanks,

Ed