Date:      Sat, 16 Aug 2003 22:34:51 -0300
From:      "fallenbr" <fallenbr@uol.com.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   xterm: colors and keys

Hello,

1 - How can I set color on xterm? I've tried creating a .Xdefaults with "XTerm*termName: xterm-color" on it, but nothing really changed.

2 - I'm not being able to use the "Page down" and "Page up" keys when browsing the man pages. All I get is a beep and "ESC[" output. This is strange, because I don't recall having this problem before. What could be wrong?

Thanks in advance

---
AntiPop-up UOL - =C9 gr=E1tis!
http://antipopup.uol.com.br