Date:      Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:50:36 +0800
From:      "Zhang Weiwu" <weiwuzhang@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   what command to lunch "Run Applications"

 Hello. I'm using gnome2 with enlighten 1.6.

I very frequently ask for the "Run Application" dialogue. I didn't put
shortcus to all my apps, so I type commands to run them.

Is there a fast way to do so? I wish to define a key-combination to lunch
the "Run Applications", only that I don't know the commandline to do so,
and enlightenment only allow key-combinations to be defined on commands.

Do you have a better suggestion, say, use another luncher?

Thank you.