Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:14:34 +0200
From:      tobi@bland.fido.de (Tobias Ernst)
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   *STILL* no success with Office51 :-(

Hallo All!

I am running FreeBSD 3.4-STABLE and have cvsupped my ports tree
recently and thought I'd give Staroffice another try. I have cleaned
each and every remnant of my previous attempts and then use the
german/staroffice51 port to try a fresh installation. Yet the situation
has not improved:

When running soffice (after make user-install), I get a dialog box
telling me that the file "/home/tobi/Office51/sofficerc" cannot be
found (but of course the file is there). More details on the problem,
including a truss output, can be found in my post from Dec 24, 99.

I have also followed each and every advise I got as follow-up to my
post from Dec 24, but nothing of it helped in any form. :-|

Viele Gr=FC=DFe,
Tobias