Date:      Tue, 4 Jan 2000 10:33:29 -0500
From:      "Frank J. Zidar" <zidarf@zidar.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions@Freebsd. Org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Getting POP mail

I have a client running a small FBSD server to handle their file/printer
sharing, intranet, etc.  They also have 15 separate POP3 mailboxes being
hosted as well as their public web site by an external company.   They are
not currently interested in hosting the web site/email themselves because of
the cost for a full-time connection (they currently share a 56kb modem).

What is the best way to get their POP mail into their local mailboxes on the
BSD server?  I am looking into using fetchmail, but I'm not sure if this is
the best way to go.

Thanks in advance,
Frank