Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 06:07:52 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <st@i-plus.net>
To:        "Vincent Poy" <vince@venus.GAIANET.NET>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Apache + FP2000 + modssl + php

Just how dense are you?  Do you not understand what it means when someone is
refering to FP2K, and says that "info for it can be found at www.rtr.com" ?

This is the THIRD time I've posted this URL.  Please go there and educate
yourself before asking any more questions on this list.  Installing
Apache+php+ssl+frontpage+this+that+the_other, is really freakin simple.  You
read the directions for each item you wish to toss in, and apply those
instructions at the appropriate time:

Unpack, build, install dependancies
Unpack all your sources
patch as needed (ssl, fp2k, mod_perl, php, blah, foo, bar)
build and install modules
configure, build, install apache
install and configure the rest of the packages (fp2k and ssl)
configure and run apache

Doing this with or without the port is really simple.  Just follow the
directions.  If you're using a port to do most of the work for you, that's
OK.  You just need to make sure that you stop the port building process at
such a time that you can toss your own stuff into it (make patch).