Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 2000 09:51:44 +1000
From:      "Scott Donovan" <Scott.Donovan@tassie.net.au>
To:        "Karl Pielorz" <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
Cc:        <freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FW: Smart Cache VI and FBSD 4.0

Ahh righto.. Hmm I wonder if this is an area where the BSDi people could
have an effect. Lately I am having to make a number of hardware choices am
unhappy with to keep FreeBSD installed. In this case I changed my order to a
mylex card, for which the support where I am is not great.

Further to this is there any known comparisons for the the various raid
products under FreeBSD anywhere? (Previously to this I have been using a
transparent raid system).

Hmm Perhaps someone needs to throw a LOT of money at simon to get the i2o
card reintegrated into the -stable and -current branches!