Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 2001 06:53:32 -0600
From:      bgoering@ilsmart.com
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Broken kern.flp?

I experienced this yesterday with the Jan/15/2001 kern.flp also...
Bill Goering

Makoto MATSUSHITA <matusita@jp.FreeBSD.org>
Sent by: owner-freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
01/16/2001 06:40 AM

        To:     Yoshihiro.Koya@math.yokohama-cu.ac.jp
        cc:     stable@FreeBSD.ORG

I've already confirmed that kern.flp as of Jan/13/2001 works as it
should be.

Yoshihiro.Koya> I tried to boot from my kern.flp which was built on Jan
13.

But you should know that today is Jan/16/2001. I've checked today's
kern.flp image. Would you please check it again?

-- -
Makoto MATSUSHITA