Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 1995 09:04:29 -0400
From:      Temptation <temp@temptation.interlog.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: New installation floppys for 2.0.5A

I've ftp the lastest. Very nice work.
( the person that wrote the new Disklabel, did a GREAT job)

the version of floppies just before the 3:00am ones, work for me, FTP,
the newest ones Do not. Says
Error ftp "'" should be ftp:// (*&^*^*$ dsfsd)
I tried it many times, and I'm not typing the '
The NFS worked great, but I get an error in the /bin directory,
gunzip, unexpected end of file, thats after the install screen said 100%.
incase one of the bin files where corrupt, I reftped 5 at the top, 5 in
middle and 5 files at the end, Same thing. No way to see what file it's
having problem with, alt-f2 just shows ..............
and for some strange reason it didn't copy Xf86311 at all, and trying
selecting many times.

still doesn't reboot when you quit the install program, I don't get the
blue screen, I get things like

can't umount nfs
can't umount /dev/fd0 ( not correct, but it's the floppy anyway, I'm use
to linux)

then it sits there.