Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 1995 18:00:48 -0400
From:      Temptation <temp@temptation.interlog.com>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        gclarkii@freefall.cdrom.com, freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Bad Motherboard

Dumb question but you did mean US$ dollars correct? Also are you
retailer? the price I put was wholesale quanity 1, duty/shipping included.
I always forgot the product #'s and I'm lazy to look them up, it's 3or 4
pci slots, same with ISA slots, ncr onboard/IDE/2com etc...., think it's
the same one anyway. (no I don't sell them, just curios as to the price.
might be looking for some more boards, but wholesale prices only)