Date:      Mon, 1 Jul 1996 16:15:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni S." <pgiffuni@biblioteca.campus.unal.edu.co>
To:        Gary Palmer <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, ache@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Lynx 2.5

On Mon, 1 Jul 1996, Gary Palmer wrote:

> "Pedro F. Giffuni S." wrote in message ID
> <Pine.A32.3.91.960701105442.40253B-100000@biblioteca.campus.unal.edu.co>:
> > Hello:
> > lynx2.5FM was a prerelease, I just tested the new lynx2.5 and it builds
> > and works fine just typing:
>
> Which doesn't make much sense to me:

Foteus Macrides (FM) told me 2.5-FM was a PRERELEASE and that I should
use 2.5 instead. I looked, just now, the RELEASE.STATEMENT and it says
that 2.5 was taken from 2.4-FM, so I guess 2.5-FM is a prerelease of 2.5.1...

sorry for the confusion, but which should be added to fbsd 2.1.5, the
released or the corrected beta?

Pedro.