Date:      Tue, 20 Aug 2002 22:09:42 +0300 (WET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <eyurtese@turkuamk.fi>
To:        Gavin Jones <gavinj@ukgateway.net>
Cc:        Thomas Moestl <tmoestl@gmx.net>, sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: sparc64 bootable CD

Well I made a iso image of openbsd and its booting correctly.
I can send you perhaps? If you want? If you can arrange an ftp account or
something? Also the FreeBSD iso image is working fine. I have had a lot
of trouble though. I made a document describing the installation of
FreeBSD to sparc64 ultra10. I will soon start to write about
installation of OpenBSD as it seems. After I make some tests with FreeBSD
before installing OpenBSD over.

I am determined to make NetBSD to boot from CD too =)

Evren