Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 1995 23:33:54 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Rob Snow <rsnow@legend.txdirect.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Anyone got a BJ200 working?  Start a printcap.FAQ?

Howdy,

Before I sit down and roll my own printcap entry for my BJ200 I thought
I'd check to see if anyone has one or a starting point.

I dont know if anyone is doing this but I thought I'd be nice to have a
FAQ or list of pre-rolled printcap entries for different printers.

If this is not being done I'd volunteer to start a archive of printcap
entries, format them up and post them from time-to-time.  Also, it could
be put in the handbook.

If you have a printcap entry that you would like to donate to the archive
please send me mail with:

	To: rsnow@txdirect.net
	Subject: printcap archive

BTW, I was going to do a mini-FAQ on iij-ppp, however someone beat me to
the punch and is working on it.
(I dont remember who, I accidently deleted the message, please re-mail
me.  I've got stuff you might want to put in it)

---
Rob Snow
rsnow@txdirect.net