Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 1995 23:35:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        Sean Kelly <kelly@fsl.noaa.gov>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Printing handbook chapter COMPLETE

On Sat, 30 Sep 1995, Sean Kelly wrote:

> Well, at long last, the fool thing's done.  I'm more relieved than
> proud to submit the chapter on Printing to the FreeBSD handbook!

This is one SUBSTANTIAL submission!

This adds around 40 pages to the handbook and looks to be much more
complete than any standard unix admin books I have around...

The first sectioning tag should have been <chapt> instead of <sect>  I
changed it and bumped the first <sect1>'s up to <sect>'s.  If you don't
like the result, we can re-work it a bit.  There was also one dead
reference to BLAH, which I assumed you had intended to be
printing:kernel.  Again, if that was not right, we can change it.

> 	  <tag/My wife, Mary Kelly <tt/&lt;urquhart@argyre.colorado.edu&gt;//
>
> 	    For allowing me to spend more time with FreeBSD than with her.

Okay, now go change that.  Take her a honeymoon getaway weekend
somewhere.  (And don't sneak in any computer magazines.)

Thanks again for this chapter!  Enjoy your honeymoon!

-john

== http://fieber-john.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber ============