Date:      Sun, 26 Nov 1995 23:03:24 +0800 (WST)
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@jhome.DIALix.COM>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Repository copy request: ports/utils -> ports/misc

On Sun, 26 Nov 1995, Satoshi Asami wrote:

> O mighty repository manager,
>
> I would like to request a repository copy of everything in ports/utils
> to ports/misc (a new category).  Actually, everything but one:
> utils/beav should be moved to editors/beav, it's an editor and there
> is a category for that, I don't know why it ended up here in the first
> place!

Ye gods..  There are a lot of dead animals^H^H^H^H^H^Hdirectories in
utils.  Unless somebody yells otherwise, I think I'll delete the old
empty directories first, that should make things easier.

Since we have not had any repository copies in ports for a while, I think
the 72 hour grace period is well and truely "up".. :-)

If anybody has not been using "cvs update -d -P" on their local tree, they
might get a suprise though...

-Peter