Date:      Sun, 7 Apr 1996 03:04:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Marc Ramirez <mrami@boner.mrami.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail question... (fwd)

Oops!  You won't be able to reply to that last message. Masquerading
works on outgoing, not incoming... :}

Okay, it's late and I'm being stupid.

I now have my own domain (mrami.com), and it currently has one machine
(boner).  I'm trying to set up the MX record for mrami.com so that it
goes to boner.mrami.com, but when I set it, all I get is :

Apr  7 01:53:20 boner sendmail[646]: BAA00644: SYSERR(mrami): MX list for
mrami.com. points back to boner.mrami.com

I tried putting DMmrami.com in my sendmail.cf file, but it didn't help. :)

What am I doing wrong?

Marc.

--
On the subject of C program indentation:
In My Egotistical Opinion, most people's C programs should be indented