Date:      Wed, 5 Jun 1996 14:27:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mark Mayo <mark@quickweb.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   /stand upgrade

I just upgraded 2.1R to 2.1-STABLE for the first time. I think everything
went okay. For some reason make world would screw up, so i just did:
make depend all install
make all
make install

And everything seems okay. (I recompiled a new kernel after the make
install) - the machine booted no problem and says the kernel is
2.1-STABLE. And ps, etc work fine..  But I noticed that /stand/sysinstall
report "Wrong Architecture" when I run it. I looked at the date and it's
Nov 18 -- so it wasn't upgraded. I want to use it to add some packages,
so how to I upgrade the version of sysinstall I have. I say it in the
/usr/src/release/sysinstall directory, but the makefile seems a little
funny (like it was part of termcap or something?)

Anyways, how do I get my sysinstall working again?

TIA,
-mark

 :%t$sig   -- Oops, thought I was in vi..
| Mark Mayo		mark@quickweb.com |
| C-Soft  	        www.quickweb.com  |