Date:      Tue, 25 Feb 1997 20:14:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      Scott Morris <smorri59@icubed.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sanity check needed

	Hi all,

	I'm pretty sure that i've seen Doug answer this but i'd appreciate
a sanity check before i burn down my system.
	I need to move my fbsd disk from wd1 (secondary ide) to wd0 (primary
ide) due to some really bad planning on my part. If i recall correctly i can
edit the kernel line in MYKERNEL to reflect the new drive and then rebuild.
When the kernel install is complete then edit fstab and change wd1 references
to wd0. Reboot and pray.
	This just seems too easy...i've got to be missing something?

Scott Morris
smorri59@icubed.net
Finger smorri59@ally.ios.com for PGP public key.