Date:      Sat, 27 Sep 1997 17:32:02 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Maxim Surdu <surdu@inet.ru>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   installing DOS problems..:-)))) (but FreeBSD question!)

Dear FreeBSD Gurus,
Few days ago I've decided to make some more free space for
/usr and swap partitions...
I have 2 scsi HARD Drives
and FreeBSD was on second drive and swap was on first
(of course !:-) as well as DOS (for some stupid reasons)
I felt really brave to remove previously installed DOS and
then add some space from first drive.
Well few hours later I happiely rebooted my machine and
found  that all works fine and now I could Install DOS
again on some free space on first drive...
After the DOS format DOS made it's installation and ...
NOW When I try to chose DOS from FreeBSD loader's menu
it simply does nothing...:-(.

Could anybody explain me what happend???
Thanx for any help.