Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 1998 00:02:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kwoody <kwoody@citytel.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   html editor?

Ive been doing some basic html stuff over the past month or so. Ive been
using my 95 box to do it but today suffered a hard drive crash.
Had alot of the important stuff backed up but it will take abit to get the
warrenty replacement.

So now will use my Freebsd machine to do my html stuff. Any editors I can
use for basic web page building? I only have a dx2/66 w/20 megs of ram so
it dont have to be fancy. I have 2.1.7 of fbsd.

Any pointers to something in the ports maybe?

thank,
Kwoody@citytel.net