Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 1998 15:56:52 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@xtdl.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Hard drive

I have a bad section of a hard drive that fsck does not fix.
I would like to copy over the info from the first drive to a 2nd drive.
Or maybe just copy over the necessary files to get my system back
to where it was  before the low level format I will be doing.

Any suggestions as to the easiest way this can be done?

I essentialy want to  reformat the bsd partition on drive one,
and then go back and reinstall stuff from that 2nd hard drive back to the
first
and hopefully have the system back the way it was before the low level
format.

Thank You !

Stephen A. Derdau
"Since it ain't my dime it must be yours. :-)