Date:      Sun, 27 Apr 1997 18:47:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Vincent Poy <vince@mail.MCESTATE.COM>
To:        David Nugent <davidn@labs.usn.blaze.net.au>
Cc:        John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: termcap question

On Mon, 28 Apr 1997, David Nugent wrote:

> >         :vi=\E[?25l:tc=klone+sgr:tc=klone+color:tc=klone+acs:
> ~
> > root@earth [5:10pm][/usr/share/misc] >> cap_mkdb /usr/share/misc/termcap
> > cap_mkdb: Record not tc expanded: linux|linux console
> > cap_mkdb: Record not tc expanded: linux-m|Linux console no color
> ~
> > 	Any ideas?
>
> Well, cap_mkdb tells you want the problem is. There are no termcap
> records for "klone+*" that the tc= references refer to.

	Hmmm, now where would I get the termcap records for "klone+*"
though since it worked fine before there was cap_mkdb.

> I have idea what to make of the message from tset though. :) Looking
> over the termcap, I can't see any missing colons. It may be related
> to the unresolved tc's though.

	I think you're right about this one since I compared my termcap
entries with the sun termcap entry and it looks right.

Cheers,
Vince - vince@MCESTATE.COM - vince@GAIANET.NET           ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
GaiaNet Corporation - M & C Estate                     / / / /  | /  | __] ]
Beverly Hills, California USA 90210                   / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]