Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 1997 13:29:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <perlsta@fang.cs.sunyit.edu>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   install is broken

  Since i installed 2.2.2-RELEASE the install program, when you go to add
a new network interface has been all messed up.

infact somehow it duplicated all the comments in the rc.conf file and now
all the fields thatt come up for configuring the network interface are
filled with garbage.

  I thought it was just me, but when i installed freebsd on a friend's
computer i had the same problem.

  You guys might also want to make aborting a FTP transfer easier incase
you connect to a REALLY SLOW site.

  thanks
  Alfred
  perlsta@cs.sunyit.edu