Date:      Wed, 26 Nov 1997 23:44:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      quiksilver <quik@orion.webspan.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mouse Trouble

I hear that moused and x are compatible if you use /dev/psm0 for moused
and /dev/sysmouse for X, for a ps/2 or "keyboard" mouse. So, i entered the
command 'moused -p /dev/psm0 -t ps/2' and moused works fine.  Then, when I
run x, i can move my mouse, but it is really messed up.  It is not useable
at all.  The only way I can use x is to do a killall moused, then run it
with the dvice of /dev/psm0.  Do you know how I can fix this?

Also, I have another question.  I put 'vidcontrol -m on' in the rc.local
file.  Is there a way to make this work when I switch terminals, so I
don't have to keep typing moused -m on?  Thanks a lot.