Date:      Fri, 3 Sep 1999 13:54:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Erik Lindsley <admin@sunflower.com>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Question about SCSI error messages....

You say you are running 2.2 but you have 'da' devices..

hmm

anyhow it does sound like a disk (da3 seems the likely candidate) goues
out to lunch occasionally.  I presume you've checked all the terminators
etc?

disks are cheap these days.. replace it
also wait for a comment from Ken or Justin, as this is their baby :-)