Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 1997 04:43:40 +0800 (WST)
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@obiwan.aceonline.com.au>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, emulators@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re : appletviewer support in the FreeBSD java support.

On Tue, 11 Mar 1997, J Wunsch wrote:

> As Adrian Chadd wrote:
>
> > Any other comments on how I should go about "running applets"?
> > All its doing is running it with the security manager class.
>
> ...and passing parameters, doesn't it?  How would you handle this?

If you are referring to how I'm going to "insert" the java class into the
command line, I'll just put it in as part of the cmd line string (as I do
with classpath, etc).

If you are referring to passing cmd line options TO the applet, well its
the same as how I've done it already, but why would you want to? (its to
be run from the html file, so how would you pass it cmd line options in
the first place?).

Do I need another coffee? Way off here?

Have fun,

Adrian.