Date:      Mon, 22 Dec 1997 23:09:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dev Chanchani <dev@wopr.inetu.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Data Switch > 4 Port

We are trying to put about 12 servers on a rack. We would like to stick
with one monitor per rack.

We currently use 4 Port DIN and PS2 Data switches to switch the monitor
and keyboards.

I looked around the web and found 8 ports for like $350! My questions is,
is there any generic data switch with lots of ports. We don't need
anything to simulate a keyboard in case of server boot, etc because we can
dissable keyboard checks in bios.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dev Chanchani   - INetU, Inc.(tm)     - http://www.INetU.net
dev@inetu.net   - Ph: (610) 266-7441  - Fx: (610) 266-7434
Web Development - Electronic Commerce - Web Hosting