Date:      Tue, 7 Apr 1998 12:39:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonz@netrail.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Radius Giving me Hell

I'm trying to set up Radius to work off of the raddb/users file, but can't
get it to work right.  In 'authfile' I have ...

groupname	FILE

and all the correct users entries (Auth Type Realm, etc)

But the authentication still fails when I do a radpwtst.  If I switch it
to Unix-PW and put it in the password file it works fine.. I've tried
replacing FILE with a filename, putting it after it, etc...but nothing
work.

Thank you,

Jonathan A. Zdziarski
Systems Administrator