Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 2001 13:39:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      Doug Denault <doug@safeport.com>
To:        "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SSH1 fixed yet?

You do not say what versions you are running. Using:

  FreeBSD 4.2-STABLE #2 (build 1/30/01)
  SSH Version OpenSSH_2.3.0, protocol versions 1.5/2.0

I can connect via RSA keys and passwords to BSDI 3.1 system(s) running:

  SSH Version 1.2.17 [i386-unknown-bsdi2.1], protocol version 1.5.

with no delays. I do not make connections in the reverse direction