Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 1997 00:22:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kevin Eliuk <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org>, Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>, Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>, Kevin Eliuk <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
Subject:   Learn Program

Hello,

Thanks to Annelise Anderson, Brian Kernighan has made
accessible the old source code for `Unix Learn'.  The
old source is in bad need of updating. It can be found at:

http://cm.bell-labs.com/who/bwk/learn.tar.gz

:for anyone that would be interested in looking at it to
see what it would take to make this a workable program again.

Joerg has written some patches already that I will forward upon
request.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you :)

                            |  \    kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net     /  |
                            |    \       Kevin G. Eliuk        /    |