Date:      Wed, 20 Aug 1997 02:35:21 +0800 (WST)
From:      Jason McKay <jasonm@barney.webace.com.au>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   WinNT to FreeBSD

We are currently operating an ISP under Windows NT Server 4, and are
seriously thinking about changing and running it under FreeBSD 2.2.2.

There is only one thing holding us back, it is very important that we keep
track of our users, such as login times and length of login plus how much
they are downloading per call.

Windows NT displays all this information easily, I have not yet found a
way to receive the same level of info from FreeBSD .. Can anyone please
suggest some ideas?  As we _REALLY_ want to change over ASAP.

Thank you,
Jason McKay.