Date:      Sun, 9 Nov 1997 13:50:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jamil J. Weatherbee" <jamil@trojanhorse.ml.org>
To:        mika ruohotie <bsdhack@shadows.aeon.net>
Cc:        perlsta@cs.sunyit.edu, freebsd@atipa.com, cmott@srv.net, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IDT processors?

Did anyone ever notice that 80386 backwards in 68308, does that mean that
intel crap is just ass backwards motorola 68000's?
What is the highest 68000 at this time 68400? How fast?

In my opinion, gaining performance by making a hotter more complicated cpu
is no kind of solution.  We should of gone multiprocessing back on the
386's.  It is still not a solution either because I dont believe in any
computer that has moving parts when it comes to reliablity. The machine
should be completly sealed from the environment (no dust) and fully
submersible (more or less).