Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 1997 10:54:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Gary D. Margiotta" <gary@tbe.net>
To:        FreeBSD ISP List <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Racks

Hello,

Quick question:

Anyone have any recommendations for a decent rack?  I am looking for a
rack that will hold a few rackmount cases (4 or 5 if we can fit them,
standard 19" 4U cases), a 14" or 15" monitor on a shelf, and a UPS without
fear of buckling or tipping over.  We currently have a rack from Datatel,
and it is kinda cheesy.  The holes aren't lined properly, but it holds the
few things we have on it, couple routers, CSU/DSU and a hub, UPS.  I am
looking to spend under $500 per rack if possible, but am willing to go
higher for better quality (definately under $1000 tho).

Thanks!

-Gary Margiotta				Voice:	(973) 835-9696
TBE Internet Services			Fax:	(973) 256-4605
http://www.tbe.net			E-Mail:	gary@tbe.net