Date:      Fri, 27 Mar 1998 11:22:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill Sandiford <bill@interlinks.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help installing FreeBSD 2.2.6

I am trying to install freebsd 2.2.6 from ftp download (I don't have a
cdrom)

After I setup all the partitions etc I come to the interface screen.  I
fill out all the appropriate host names ip addresses etc.  When I press ok
It comes up saying

Adding Default route to 207.107.160.10.

It stays on this screen and will not go any farther.

Please help...This is one of my critical servers that I am trying to
install and I am totally lost on this one.

Bill Sandiford
Interlinks