Date:      Fri, 1 May 1998 16:02:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Triax Admin Account <root@hendrix.triax.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sendmail questions

I've got a few questions on setting up sendmail with spam blocking, relay
protection, etc.  I just upgraded from 8.8.7 to 8.9.0 beta 5 and was
wondering if someone could possibly send me a copy of their working
sendmail.cf file so I can see how the rulesets should actually be set up
and compare it to mine.

I've checked alot of the sites dealing with setting up the sendmail.cf
file, but there's alot I'm not sure of and would pick it up faster if I
had an actual setup cf file to look at.

Thanks..

Jim

 Jim Mock | System Administrator | Webmaster
 Triax Internet Services | Portland, OR  USA
 e-mail: jim@triax.com | root@hendrix.triax.com
 WWW: http://www.triax.com/