Date:      Thu, 21 May 1998 20:18:28 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Phillip Salzman <advocacy@saten.dyn.ml.org>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   A website.

In order to attract companys and other users to switch
their systems over to FreeBSD, we need someone to lead
the way.

Something like slashdot.org, but in a more 'corporate'
manner.  This would be an unofficial freebsd site, one that
bases itself off of news, tech, and interactivity with the
users of FreeBSD.  A site in which people will goto to
find out about the latest happenings in the world of BSD, and
a site that focuses its attention on FreeBSD as the flagship.

Something that promotes FreeBSD as a desktop OS and a server
one.  A serious looking site that attempts to get software
makers to port their products.

Anyone wish to help upon this task?

	(i'm not sure if I have clearly described what I am
	 talking about)
--
Phillip Salzman
eclipse@gulf.net