Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 1998 17:32:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      Cain <cain@tasam.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   lkm arguments

I'm playing around with lkm programming and I can't figure out howto pass
arguments... I'm using the sysent structure which has room for the number
of arguments(sy_narg) and the procedure to use (*sy_call), but since
*sy_call is type sy_call_t I'm stuck to only being able to pass the
process and the void *uap thingy which I don't know what thats for... I'm
tryin to write a misc module and am basing everything I do out of the
/usr/share/examples/lkm/misc lkm examples, does anybody have any other
manuals or some sort of advice? I may be going about this the totally
wrong way as well, anyways, please reply directly as I'm not on this
list...