Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 1999 02:01:07 +0200 (EET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@turkey.ispro.net.tr>
To:        charon@freethought.org
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree86 and packages

I guess you may use;

     -f      Force installation to proceed even if prerequisite packages are
             not installed or the requirements script fails.  Although pkg_add
             will still try to find and auto-install missing prerequisite
             packages, a failure to find one will not be fatal.

I think that you will still be able to use packages without any problem
even though you see some error messages.