Date:      Wed, 15 Sep 1999 11:14:00 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>, Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "Powered by FreeBSD" on the Apache default page

On 14 Sep 1999, Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami wrote:

>  * From: Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
>
>  * I don't think we are putting themes in the ports for window managers now.
>  * We could certainly add something to grab all the FreeBSD related themes to
>  * the port makefile and make it an optional item I guess.  I know the
>  * WindowMaker maintainer so I'll see what he says about futzing w/ the port
>  * if Satoshi thinks this is a good idea.
>
> You don't need my permission for this. ;)
>
> And yes, I think it's a good idea.  But what about making it a
> separate port?  Something like "x11-wm/windowmaker-FreeBSD-theme".
> That way we can even make a package of it.

Please, lets make a separate category for this?

ls /usr/ports/x11-wm | wc -l

gives 37, or 34 ports of window managers. That number is going to only
increase. If there are active desktop (bsd)themers for half of them, it is
going to get really cluttered.

x11-wmtheme or x11-themes would remove that problem.

Creating a new x11 category that is going to get recluttered is IMHO not
so good idea.

> Satoshi

	Sander,
		yes, I'm the 'break up devel, etc.' guy