Date:      Wed, 2 Dec 1998 19:18:44 -0600 (CST)
From:      Nicholas Brawn <ncb@okugi.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   dialup solution for unix & nt network

I've recently been asked to setup an NT RAS server for one of our offices
so that employee's can access the windows network remotely. One slight
hitch - some of use will require access to our unix systems. Not being one
who is familiar with NT RAS or other dialup solutions in general, I'm
interested in seeing whether anyone else has had similar experiences.

I am also interested in what security features are available for possible
solutions.

The second thing I'd like to find out about, is how I can ditch the NT
server which is currently required for printing purposes and switch to a
FreeBSD solution. Can anyone point me to examples, solutions, or further
documentation regarding this?

Thanks in advance,
Nick