Date:      Fri, 11 Sep 1998 03:33:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Linux Emu

Has anyone gotten linux quake 2 to work under freebsd?? I got it to load,
but could not get it to actually finish starting up. It got past the intro
screen, where the id logo is pounded out, but once it says loading, it
just quits. I think that some feature called setup that is in linux is not
supported in FreeBSD, but if anyone can help, please let me know.

			Kenneth Culver